A little blog about my dolls, toys and more.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Crobi T-Line - Pose Analysis

5/22/2012 Posted by Lucy , No comments
Ok, so here are the photos I promised showing off how the Crobi T-Line is for posing.

My boy chose his name. He is called Hiro (pronounced Hero) and for the purposes of this demonstration, he will be naked, so I hope nobody will mind, hehe ;) I don't know why he is so worried about you seeing him change when you will see him naked in a moment anyway ^____^


Of course, he had to keep his crown on =) He is never without it! First of all, here are some shots from the front, side and back, to show his profile etc. He has lovely proportions. I love his slender legs. His head is the same size as Lati Yellow and Pukifee. Possibly slightly bigger than both. 5/6 wigs are a wonderful snug fit on him. No wig cap or velcro required. He can share clothes with them fine too. He is a little more slender but its not a problem. I haven't tried any shoes on him yet. That will have to wait for another day.


He has a nice range of movement with his head. He can look up very nicely and it stays in the position nicely. It doesn't snap back at all. His arm movements are very nice too. They bend nicely and they are long enough to reach his face well. 


He sits beautifully, doesn't need any support at all. But if you do want his arms out behind him, it is possibly, the length is fine. I found the arms of Lati Yellow too short but his are perfect.


As you can see, he has wonderful balance! He is a very strong and sturdy little chap! He really is beautifully strung. Not too tight and not too floppy. And even though he has a single unit torso, his posing is really nice. All in all, I am very pleased with him! I am renowned for being incredibly fussy with dolls regarding their posing ability. I need them to have a great range, and I was very worried about how Hiro would be, but he really is brilliant. A much, much better alternative to Lati Yellow! 


Finally, I just wanted to share a pic of his hands and feet because they are just so pretty! It would be nice if you could get optional hands for them, but these ones are so cute its not a major problem =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment