A little blog about my dolls, toys and more.

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Littlefee - Pose Analysis

5/23/2012 Posted by Lucy , , 11 comments
I am going to do a pose analysis for each of my different kind of BJD's eventually. I actually did these photos on the weekend, but then Hiro arrived so he had to go first ;)

Littlefee are by far the best posers of all the dolls I have ever had (and I've had quite a few different kinds!). They are just so versatile. I simply adore them.

Modeling for us in these photos is my blank natural skin Bonnie. She is on a boy body but she will actually be a girl, and is going away for a faceup soon. So I hope you don't mind Littlefee nudeness! To start off are some pictures of her from the front, side and behind. The boy and girl bodies are exactly the same except boys have their boy bits!


The first picture in this set is my favourite pose they can do. Its just so cute! And it really shows off how sturdy they are. They can sit really nicely too.


The range of movement of their head and arms is fantastic and they have great balance so can lean fairly far forwards or backwards without falling over. They can kneel very nicely. The feet can go out backwards as shown and it looks pretty natural, or you can put them out to the side if you want the legs flatter to the ground.



Their balancing is pretty awesome but it does depend on your doll and how loose their ankles are. Bonnie's ankles are fairly loose so it took a bit of effort to get her to stand on one foot. However, some of my other littlefee can do it really easily and hold their leg much higher etc. They can put one leg behind the other fairly nicely too, like they need the loo, hehe!


Sitting and lying down are very easy for littlefee. They can do it in all sorts of natural looking poses and express a variety of emotions by the way you position them, especially in sitting. They can't quite manage the splits though!




The only thing I wish they could do better is pull their knees up closer to their chest but its not a big complaint at all. What they can do is enough for me! I had the wrong hands for doing it on Bonnie here, but one day I will post a photo of one of my littlefee balancing on one hand =) It is possible! Tricky, but possible!


11 comments:

  1. Excellent natural posing. I love my LittleFees. I think Fairyland has spoiled me for all others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) Yes, Fairyland have definitely spoilt me too! They are the best by far I think.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this detailed description! And I agree, FL is a big spoiler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, thank you =) They totally are! But I don't mind, hehe =)

      Delete
  3. Aww... you should have included the standing on one hand... do you have pair of default girl hands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do have the hands! Don't worry, I will do more pose photos later on, and I promise to include the one hand stand ^___^

      Delete
  4. *__________________* thanks for the pics!!!!! are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like them =)

      Delete
  5. Well done! I love my LittleFees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love my littlefee so much =)

      Delete
  6. I knew my LTF was a great poser, however I didn't realize that she had so many possible poses! Thanks much for sharing the ability of the LittleFee as I will be trying many more poses with her now!

    ReplyDelete