A little blog about my dolls, toys and more.

Sunday 23 December 2012

Two Little Boys

12/23/2012 Posted by Lucy , 1 comment
I have been wanting to do some photos to illustrate this song (or at least part of it) for a long time now and Christmas seemed like the perfect time for it. I changed the words slightly. For the original lyrics (and the rest of the lyrics to the song), please go here.



Click on the photos for the larger versions =)

Two Little Boys
by Rolf Harris

Two Little Boys had two little toys
Each had a wooden horse
Gaily they played on Christmas day
Warriors both of course
One little chap then had a mishap
Broke of his horse's head
Wept for his toy, then cried with joy
As his young playmate said

Did you think I would leave you crying
When there's room on my horse for two
Climb up here Jack, and don't be crying
I can go just as fast with two
When we grow up we'll both be soldiers
And our horses will not be toys
And I wonder if we'll remember
When we were two little boys








1 comment: